Under Contract # W52P1J-15- D-0048, Systek is a party to the US Army Program Executive Office (PEO) Enterprise Information Systems (EIS) Program Management Support Services -3 (PMSS-3) Contract. PMSS-3 is a multiple award, Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) contract vehicle with an ordering period of five years, providing the full range of program management support services to include advisory and acquisition consulting services, Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA), and incidental IT services.
Under this effort, Systek is pleased to work in partnership with PEO EIS elements and related organizations to provide a full range of program management support services to help PEO EIS realize its vision as a world-class leader in the acquisition and implementation of integrated enterprise-wide communication, information technology and business solutions for America’s warfighting and peacekeeping forces.
The overall objective of the PMSS-3 acquisition is to obtain services to support the Army enterprise infrastructure and infostructure goals. Specific program objectives include:
- Establish performance-based contracts with a scope that is broad enough and flexible enough to satisfy all current and future PEO EIS requirements;
- Establish performance-based contracts with a contractor with the capability and capacity to satisfy all current and future in-scope PEO EIS requirements;
- Improve PEO EIS products and outputs at the enterprise and program management levels;
- Implement and maximize the use of standard Department of Defense (DoD) and Army-wide processes, e.g., milestone decision preparation, milestone deliverables, information assurance, DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP), Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), and logistics support;
- Facilitate PEO EIS-wide enterprise integration, with emphasis on systems within the same functional area (e.g., medical, logistics, and personnel systems) and integration of products across functional lines;
- Obtain program management support for the acquisition, integration and continued sustainment and evolution of all PEO EIS programs;
- Obtain strategic focus support to include defining, documenting, and evolving the strategic focus of PEO EIS, consistent with higher headquarters strategic direction;
- Obtain affordable, best value, and competitively priced solutions to meet all program requirements;
- Facilitate the identification and resolution of performance risks and issues;
- Create and maintain a partnership between PEO EIS and PMSS-3 contractors. The PEO EIS/contractor partnership will reflect the attributes of an open, collaborative, and customer-oriented professional relationship, and will:
- Consistently take steps to understand PEO EIS crucial business issues;
- Ensure its services deliver tangible and meaningful business benefits;
- Work collaboratively with other contractors, Government agencies and business partners to ensure task order success, and;
- Resolve the complexities and difficulties characteristic of implementing, integrating, maintaining, and securing mission critical assets.
The PMSS-3 contract scope encompasses a full range of innovative, world class support services and solutions at a reasonable price. Contract Line Items (CLINs) cover these services:
- Project/Product Management Support
- Business Process Reengineering (BPR) Support
- Information Systems Security Support
- Contingency Planning Support
- Physical Security Support
- Enterprise Design, Integration, and Consolidation Support
- Systems Operation and Maintenance Support
- Integrated Logistics Support
- Other Information Technology-related Services and Support.
Task order types available under the PMSS-3 contract include Firm-Fixed- Price (FFP), Fixed Price Incentive Firm (FPIF), Fixed Price Level of Effort (FP-LOE), Cost Plus Incentive Fee (CPIF), and Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF) task orders. Currently, Time and Materials (T&M) is not an authorized contract type for task orders. However, the Government reserves the right to include T&M (including applicable clauses) as an authorized contract type for task orders in the future via bilateral contract modification.
The geographic scope includes both Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) locations. OCONUS locations include Germany, Italy, and Korea in addition to support of contingency operations, deployment exercises, and other military operations in Iraq and Afghanistan. Other contingency locations may be required. OCONUS locations may be subject to Status of Forces Agreements (SOFA) between the United States and other countries.
PEO EIS project/product offices, directorates, components and supported organizations are authorized to fulfill requirements under this contract.
The PMSS-3 contract is not intended to provide a platform for the acquisition of production or software development type services.