GSA OASIS SB Pool 3 (NAICS Code 541330)
Contract Number: 47QRAD20D3038
Cage Code: 0LE07
Contract Expiration: 19 December 2024
Task orders must be solicited and awarded prior to the OASIS term expiring and may extend up to 5 years after the OASIS master contract term expires.
OASIS SB Website:
For more information about how the OASIS contract can help your agency with program management, management services, logistics, engineering, scientific, or financial requirements, contact the OASIS Program Office at Oasis@gsa.gov
General Overview of Oasis:
One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services – Small Business (OASIS SB) is designed to address agencies’ need for a full range of service requirements that integrate multiple professional service disciplines and ancillary services/products with the flexibility for all contract types and pricing at the task order level.
The services to be provided under OASIS SB are intended to meet the professional service mission requirements of all Federal agencies, including all organizations within the Department of Defense (DoD) and National Security Community.
Pool 3 comprises efforts primarily engaged in applying physical laws and principles of engineering in the design, development, and utilization of machines, materials, instruments, structures, processes, and systems. The assignments undertaken by this Pool may involve any of the following activities: provision of advice, preparation of feasibility studies, preparation of preliminary and final plans and designs, provision of technical services during the construction or installation phase, inspection and evaluation of engineering projects, and related services.
For example, the scope of this Pool covers Military/Aerospace Engineering, Energy Policy Act Engineering, and Marine Engineering services. Awardees consist of only small businesses
OASIS SB allows for all contract types at the task order level (e.g., Cost-Reimbursement (all types), Fixed-Price (all types), Time-and-Materials, and Labor-Hour). Task orders may also combine more than one contract type (e.g., FFP/Cost, FFP/Labor Hour etc.). Additionally, task orders may include incentives, performance based measures, multi-year or option periods, and commercial or non-commercial items.
Scope of Awarded Contract
OASIS Pool 3 comprises the following core disciplines to support all Federal missions:
• Program Management Services
• Management Consulting Services
• Scientific Services
• Engineering Services
• Logistics Services
• Financial Management Services
Additional services under this contract include other professional and non-professional services, commercial and non-commercial items, IT services and/or components, administrative support, data entry, and subject matter expertise.
OASIS SB Related Marketing Materials: Systek Capabilities - OASIS
Systems Technologies, Inc. (Systek) Capabilities:
• Proven Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA)/Program Management Office (PMO) support contractor serving both defense and civilian agencies since 1990
• Core capabilities include:
◦ Program and Project Management
◦ Systems Engineering
◦ Acquisition Management
◦ Logistics Management
◦ Test Engineering
◦ International Programs/Foreign Military Sales (IP/FMS)
• Experts in military and commercial satellite communications and control, wired and wireless networking, training and network simulation
• Experience providing CONUS and OCONUS on-site support at over 20 Government locations
• Routinely receives Exceptional and occasional Very Good CPARS ratings
• ISO 9001:2015 certified and CMMI DEV-Level 2 appraised.
Systek Key Personnel POC Information:
• Corporate Program Manager (COPM):
◦ James Vill, Vice President, 732-571-6400, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Corporate Contract Manager (COCM)
◦ George Berges, Executive Vice President/CFO, 410-740-8706, email@example.com
OASIS Pool 3 SB Contract (sections A through J): Current OASIS Pool 3 Contract
OASIS Pool 3 SB Labor Categories: OASIS Pool 3 SB Labor Categories
OASIS Sustainability Disclosures: